Luisana Lopilato Kosovo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luisana Lopilato Kosovo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luly@
Admin
Admin
Luly@

Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!! Empty
PostSubject: Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!!   Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 am

The Argentine movie “Erreway 4 caminos” will be played again, after 5 years. ”Canal Volver” on Sunday 16 August 2009 , will televise once again the movie “4 Caminos” after 5 years.

”4 Caminos” it’s a production of Cris Morena and RGB Group. And he speaks about 4 young’s , Mia, Manuel, Marizza and Pablo - from soap opera Rebeldeway and their band “Erreway”.
The broadcasting of this movie after 5 years in Argentina, has made very happy their fans, because this is their only possibility to see their favorite band, again and together, now then Erreway’s member, Luisana Lopilato, Felipe Colombo, Camila Bordonaba and Benjamin Rojas are separated and they haven’t been working together since then.

4 Caminos is a 2004 film by the Argentine group Erreway. It was released in June 2004 in Buenos Aires. The main actors in this movie are the stars of Erreway: Luisana Lopilato (Mía), Felipe Colombo (Manuel), Benjamin Rojas (Pablo) and Camila Bordonaba (Marizza), who portrayed their roles from television hit series Rebelde Way. The movie released on DVD in 2005.

The film is starred by the members of the very successful band called Erreway, supported by a cast of Argentine actors. It tells the story of four teenagers full of dreams and illusions, that, with their music, their irresponsible manager and a baby, travel across unknown paths and roads without a fixed destination. Love and frienship are key ingredients in this fabilous story.

Credits: www.BeautyRebels.com and www.Luly-Kosovo.net (If you take the content, do not forget to give the respective credits)
Back to top Go down
http://luly-kosovo.com
rrita

rrita

Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!!   Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 am

it's very great new

thnx
Back to top Go down

Erreway 4 Caminos: on August 16 for Canal Volver !!!
Page 1 of 1