Luisana Lopilato Kosovo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luisana Lopilato Kosovo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luly@
Admin
Admin
Luly@

Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2 Empty
PostSubject: Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2   Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Luisana Lopilato is full with her career. The actress not only displays her talent in drama, while they prepared for the recordings of the new series "Attracting x 4", but has also received a proposal to participate in the sequel to "Waiting for the coach."

As reported recently, Luisana Lopilato will be part of the cast that the protagonist of the sequel to "Waiting for the coach," that classic comedy directed by Alejandro Doria in 1985.

On this occasion, the film will have the script Jacobo Langsner and production of Adrian Serantoni, as in the first part, and the recordings will begin on Sept. 15.

According transpired, the film will include most of the actors in the original cast, such as China Zorrilla, Betiana Blum, Luis Brandoni, Monica Villa and Juan Manuel Tenuta.

However, not participate in the ribbon Gasalla Antonio, Enrique Pinti, Dario Grandinetti, Andrea Tenuta, and the late Julio De Grazia.

Because the actress Andrea Tenuta lived in Spain for several years, has been chosen Luisana Lopilato to interpret its role as the daughter of marriage embodied by China Zorrilla and Juan Manuel Tenuta.

Meanwhile, Luisana continued to enjoy her successful career in the theater with the play "Princess Cinderella," and with the strip not yet premiered on "Attracting x 4" which will soon be seen on the small screen.
Back to top Go down
http://luly-kosovo.com
luy4ever

luy4ever

PostSubject: Re: Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2   Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:34 pm

thx very much!
Back to top Go down
rrita

rrita

PostSubject: Re: Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2   Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 am

thnx
Back to top Go down
donjeta

donjeta

PostSubject: Re: Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2   Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:33 am

heyy I want to know everything about her.
cuz she is number 1.
Back to top Go down
rrita

rrita

PostSubject: Re: Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2   Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:11 am

yes she is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2   Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luisana Lopilato Waiting in the chariot 2
Page 1 of 1